Thursday 2 November 2017

When One Door Closes...

‘When one door closes, another door opens’ is a well-known saying which has certainly proved to be true for me.

The ‘closing door’ was that of my publisher, Rebecca Vickery, who regretfully announced last April that her publishing business would be closed on October 31st. The ‘open door’ belongs to Tirgearr Publishing with whom I signed a contract in August, initially to re-publish my ‘Mist Na Mara series’ of 4 books, all set in the beautiful Connemara area in the west of Ireland.

Maybe it is symbolic (and hopefully auspicious) that these four books became available for pre-order last Monday, October 30th, just one day before the ‘official’ closing of Rebecca’s business, and they will be released on November 13th – which is exactly seven months since I first learned I would need to find a new home for them.

My grateful thanks go to Kemberlee at Tirgearr, and also Christine, my editor, and Elle, my cover designer, for pulling out all the stops to get the books ready for publication in record time!



The pre-order price for each book in the series is 99 cents/99 pence. This will go up to ‘normal’ price level after November 13th, so do order now!

You can find links for all 4 books at http://www.tirgearrpublishing.com/authors/Martin_Paula/
(Kindle, Smashwords, Apple, Kobo, and Nook)

And here are a couple of reviews to whet your appetite!
"Paula's description of the scenery and charm of the Irish countryside is amazing but most of all, I love the story. What a great plot, characters and setting. Could not put it down."

"I was hooked from the first page and felt that I was there with the hero and heroine. The intriguing story line is fascinating and I could not wait to find out what happened."

11 comments:

  1. Great news. These are wonderful books and I'm looking forward to number 5!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carol. Number 5 is progressing - slowly!

      Delete
  2. So happy for you and I love, love, LOVE the new covers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jen. I'm thrilled with the covers too :-)

      Delete
  3. Great news Paul, so glad you found a new home for your books, and the covers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. A relief, too, Barbara! Thanks for dropping in :-)

      Delete
  5. Congratulations, Paula. How very fortunate for you! As I keep telling family, you just never know what is coming around the corner for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tonette - the last few months have been a bit of a nightmare but I eventually got to the end of the tunnel!

      Delete
  6. I want to share a testimony on how Le_Meridian funding service helped me with loan of 2,000,000.00 USD to finance my marijuana farm project , I'm very grateful and i promised to share this legit funding company to anyone looking for way to expand his or her business project.the company is funding company. Anyone seeking for finance support should contact them on lfdsloans@outlook.com Or lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Mr Benjamin is also on whatsapp 1-989-394-3740 to make things easy for any applicant. 

    ReplyDelete